Get up to 281,250 GNF back as cash if the Super Bowl goes into overtime! Place a single pre-match bet on the Super Bowl and all losing bets will be refunded if the game goes into overtime (max one bet per player).
Sunday is Super Bowl day and we have a Cash Back offer if the game goes to overtime. We will refund your stake on single pre-match bets (up to 281,250 GNF) if it doesn’t win and the game goes into overtime.
The Super Bowl Cash Back offer will run from Wednesday 3rd to Sunday 7th February.
You will only get your stake refunded for one bet. You must place a single selection (multiple selections will not count), pre-match, at any stakes or odds. If the game goes into overtime and your bet loses we will refund your stake as cash up to a maximum of 281,250 GNF.
- The Super Bowl Cash Back offer will run for a bet placed from Wednesday 3rd February 00:00 to Sunday 7th February 23:59.
- Any wagers placed or settled outside the promotional period above will not qualify for this offer.
- You must place one single pre-match bet on the Super Bowl match only, on any markets.
- Only bets with one selection will count (any bets placed with more than one selection will not count).
- Pre-match bets only. Any live bets will not count.
- Only cash wagers will count towards this promotion (wagers placed using bonus funds will not count).
- The bet can be placed with any stake or odds to qualify. The maximum refund will be 281,250 GNF.
- Players can only qualify for one Cash Back offer. If multiple bets are placed only the first bet placed will qualify.
- The Cash Back will be awarded only if the match goes into overtime and the bet is a loser.
- The Cash Back will be credited within 72 hours of confirmation that the game has gone into overtime and the bet is settled as a losing bet.
- Cashed out or void bets will not count.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay the refund, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay the refund where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- General T&C’s apply.